Getting a barcode for your product does not need to be an expensive practice.
We aim to support entrepreneurs and businesses by making it easy and affordable for you to get barcodes.
Here are some of our barcode savers:
- We will never charge any future fees (all our barcode prices are a one-off cost).
- We do not charge a joining fee. You will only be charged for the price of your barcode.
- We do not charge extra for registering your barcode – the cost of barcode registration is included in the price of barcode packages.
- We offer bulk packages that are competitively priced, meaning the more you buy, the more you save.
- We offer barcode number AND image packages – there is no need to go elsewhere to get an image for the barcode number you just bought.
- Our barcodes are globally accepted, so there is no need to buy separate barcodes if you want to sell your product in other countries.
- We check all our barcodes for illegal use before we sell them, ensuring the barcodes you get will be accepted with no issues. It can be a costly exercise if you buy “cheap” barcodes that might already be in use as you would likely need to retract your products from retailers and redesign the packaging with new barcodes and resupply.
- We can run verification reports on our barcodes before you do a full product run to ensure that your packaging meets scannability requirements by retailers.
- Our barcodes are automatically emailed to you from your order, meaning you can get your product faster to market with no costly delays.
We recommend that when looking for barcode savers you consider the following:
- Check for good reviews that are verified – genuine happy customers are a good sign!
- Buy from resellers that have a long-standing presence in your market AND internationally.
- Make sure your resellers have been around long enough that they can provide experience and expertise in barcodes.
- Check to make sure they offer after-sales service – do they have a phone number or email address you can contact them on if you experience any issues?
- And lastly, can they demonstrate any products that are currently using their barcodes?