Barcodes for Retail Products for use worldwide.
These EAN13 Barcodes are used on most retail products worldwide except
– Books – follow this link for barcodes for books
– Magazines – follow this link for barcodes for magazines
– USA – if your MAIN market is the USA, follow this link and buy UPC retail barcodes
For ALL other retail products, purchase an EAN13 retail barcode package below.
Purchase online using the link below and the EAN13 barcode package will be sent to you automatically by email within a few minutes.
The email will contain:
1. A unique EAN13 retail barcode number;
2. Barcode images (in 5 different graphic formats: jpeg, tiff, bmp, eps & pdf); and
3. A guarantee certificate
4. Barcode Registration instructions.
– You need a different barcode number for each unique product (including size & colour combinations)
– Our barcodes can be scanned by all retailers worldwide – however a few retailers (mainly very large chains in NZ, Australia & USA) have specific restrictions/requirements.
EAN-13 Retail Barcode Packages
Instant delivery by email – Your email will contain your unique EAN-13 retail barcode number, barcode images (in 5 formats), a Guarantee Certificate, and instructions for free barcode registration on the International Barcodes Database.
Note: If you want your barcode in UPC-A format (as well as EAN-13 format), please let us know in the “additional information” section when you get to the checkout page and we’ll email UPC-A format barcode images to you.
Quantity Price per Barcode 1 $ 39 USD 2 $ 36 USD 3 $ 34 USD 4 $ 32 USD 5 + $ 30 USD 10 + $ 26 USD 20 + $ 24 USD 30 + $ 22 USD 40 + $ 20 USD 50 + $ 18 USD 75 + $ 16 USD 100 + $ 14 USD eachNOW ONLY $9.90 USD each 150 + Please contact us
Using your barcode:
Once you receive your barcode with the images as attached files, you can then simply choose whichever file format you like best and include it in your product packaging. This way, when your product goes to print, the barcode will be ready for use. Note – if you are changing the size at this stage you should not reduce the overall size to below 30X20mm if it can be avoided. See our barcode specifications page for more details.
No product information is required from you. You can simply assign the barcodes to your products however you want. Retailers will receive your product and scan the barcode and information into their system the first time, so that when it is scanned from that point onwards, the product information will appear.